Saturday, June 11, 2016

Caracas 1967

Powers
S02E01

This picks up right from the last episode. It was pretty good too.

I don't think they mentioned SuperShock last season so it's good they showed that old newreel footage with him, Retro Girl & the Cobalt Knight.

That was terrible that those nurses were laughing at Zora. I'm glad she left & is recovering.

Krispin lucked out because of his phone, but it was all for nothing. I think somebody made it look like suicide. I wonder if this show has a Mystique on it. Because there is no way he was smart enough to break into TripHammer's place & dumb enough to get caught on camera. It's pretty messed up that him & Kaotic Chic were going to explode at the police station.

I liked seeing Calista training in the desert, shouldn't there be a school or something? It's too bad they didn't have her go to that Powers alley from last season. Her going after her dad was lame, I'm glad she didn't kill him though.


No comments :

Post a Comment