Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Man in the Box

Daredevil
S02E10

Such a good scene with Kingpin & Daredevil in the jail. Kingpin didn't care that Murdock was blind, he just slammed Murdock into the table. Also, when he corrected his own grammar.

"Speak her name again!"

They just shot the DA and killed her.

So funny that French dude hitting on Elektra at the tiny private airport bar. I don't even know the places they were talking about but I can't believe Stick sent him after her. That's nuts.

Karen acted like Felicity again, complaining that the police were going with her. "I can take care of myself" but she would have died if it wasn't for The Punisher.

What is wrong with those people they rescued??

I like how the episode ended just before the ninjas showed up.



No comments :

Post a Comment