Saturday, June 4, 2016

Seven Minutes in Heaven

Daredevil
S02E09

Such a good cell block fight scene. He just killed them all.

How crazy was The Punisher, he headbutted the Kingpin while he was still in handcuffs & didn't even react when the smoke bomb was thrown at him.

At first I thought the Kingpin was lying to him, but it turns out that the prisoner was involved. I don't remember ever reading about someone named The Blacksmith.

I like how the Kingpin admits that he tried to kill The Punisher, because they both know what the deal is & how the world works. It's great.

Karen didn't even mention the old blind man eating an apple with a big knife on his couch. All she remembers is Elektra. At least she has a new job as a reporter.

I do not remember that burned face ninja guy, I guess he's from the 1st season.


No comments :

Post a Comment