Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Shanzhai

The Last Ship
S03E03

That fight between Wolf & the MSS guy was awesome. I guess they have been watching Daredevil. I can't wait for those two to have a re-match.

"I was the other guy"

Sasha had some nerve to question Captain Chandler on the deck in front of everyone. I feel like he should have chewed her out in front of everyone, but talking to her outside worked too. That way he can still date her later on.

I didn't think Jesse  was mocking them when she picked up the cherry soda, that meal would make me sign up. But I would have done what the older Burk suggested. I don't think Captain Chandler was wrong when he explained why he demoted that Burk. That seemed like good advice to me.

I am curious if navy guys really can navigate using the stars & measuring the sun.


No comments :

Post a Comment