Friday, June 10, 2016

Lullaby

12 Monkeys
S02E08

What a great episode.

"Those two are like my best friends."

Cassie has really changed, she's just ready to shoot Dr. Jones in the face without hesitation, I guess the promise of returning to her life is enough to make her do it. I like that Cole just told her how he feels but her reason for saying no was pretty dumb.

"I'm in a reboot."

Jennifer Goines was great. She even did the weather forecast from Groundhog's day. They need to make her part of the team somehow, she's camped outside maybe she'll move in next season.

That's great that Dr. Jones has her daughter back. She realized what I did, that's it's all her fault. Her invention of time travel caused all of this.

"Why weren't you here yestertoday?"


No comments :

Post a Comment