Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pretending to See the Future

Hunters
S01E12

I'm really annoyed that Truss got the drop on Finnerman & that he was able to defeat Dylan. He is such a hypocrite, he refuses to kill alien terrorists but somehow mr. religious is ok with killing his human boss. She should have killed him when he was alone, not when his family was around.

I like how they combined a bunch of rockets to make their big spaceship.

I'm shocked that Abby was telling the truth. bro #4 should have just told Jackson the truth. He seems to be losing it, I don't see how cutting your arm open proves loyalty. Datak Tar cut his entire arm off to show his loyalty & that turned out to be part of a double-cross.

So not only does Hunter blood create deaf-gas when set aflame, when injected it makes humans deteriorate. That stupid McCarthy killed the kid's dad for no good reason. He's really not that good of a villain, I'm not sure how he's going to help.





No comments :

Post a Comment