Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Monster Swamp

Preacher
S01E04

There was some dumb Garth Ennis nonsense in this episode. 

Rorschach urinated in some guy's briefcase. I'm sure some dumb comic book fans thought that was funny when they read it, but that stupidity does not translate to tv. It was a really stupid scene. So was the apathy of the paintball guys & the whores when they found the dead whore. That kind of unrealistic reaction stretches the suspension of disbelief.

I was wondering how the preacher was going to get Rorschach to change his mind, I'm not sure why he was so important, but the command "to serve god" is really vague & I'm curious how that's going to backfire.

I didn't understand the single mom at all. It sure sounded like she friendzoned that guy but then she had sex with him. I can't imagine any man complaining about that arrangement.

Ii know she's a main character but Ii really wanted all those paintball guys to beat the hell out of Ttulip. If it wasn't Cassidy she would have killed a man for no good reason.

I can't imagine this show will be renewed, so I think I will finish the season.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment