Monday, June 27, 2016

Scratch That Glitch

Second Chance
S01E05

Someone leaked the news about Mary's cancer so Lockinglass stock started falling, then someone started targeting her for murder.

I liked when she showed the sheriff a long list of people who have sent her death threats & was not scared because she's smart enough to know that most death threats are not credible.

I like that the son still had his dad's badge & was giving it to him. He's slowly starting to accept him as his dad. I just hope they do more of that & less of the COTW. They seem to have backed away from having the daughter be an alcoholic mess.

I don't like the idea of his genes still mutating. The holo-car didn't look that good, but the room with picture walls reminded me of the tv room in Fahrenheit 451.






No comments :

Post a Comment