Monday, September 26, 2016

Change Scenario

Extant
S02E01


They did a good job of finishing up the things from last season like John & having the alien boy die. 

I feel like we didn't know for sure that John slept with Julie until this episode, I guess they wanted to make his murder easier to accept, I was still surprised that they killed him off. I also liked all the stuff that got her thrown into a mental institution.

I liked that the government is stopping the Humanichs project. Their explanation made a lot of sense.

I guess the dead boy released some spores who are going around infecting women? That means there will be more alien boys running around. So John Winchester is going to hunt aliens now with Storm. It should be good, Molly seems to be more angry now.


No comments :

Post a Comment