Monday, September 19, 2016

The Taming of Pyre Pt. 1

Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nóg
S01E07
Season 1 Episode 7

This was a pretty good episode.

It was like "Skeletor's Victory" when Flogg & Skeletor took over Primus in The New Adventures of He-Man. Not only did Queen Maeve beat King Conchobar's men but the Four Sentinels of Temra were able to outsmart & beat the Mystic Knights! I didn't expect that to happen. I guess it makes sense for it to happen at the beginning while they are still learning how to fight & use their powers. Although Queen Maeve should have pressed on & taken the Castle of Kells.

I liked that all 4 of the bad guys were here to fight the Mystic Knights. The Ice Lord of Temra, The Lightning Bat of Temra, The Sea Serpent of Temra & The Rock Wolf of Temra!

I liked that Aideen is like Tinkerbell & told Deirdre that the turtles don't bite. I didn't realize that Queen Maeve owed her power to that fairy Mider & his Rune Stone. I think that's lame. I hope she kills him.


No comments :

Post a Comment