Friday, September 2, 2016

The Weirdo on Maple Street

Stranger Things
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

I guess people binge watched this show, because watching 1 episode per day, I'm mostly ambivalent about it. It's like how I feel about the original Ghostbusters: everyone else loves it but I don't see what the big deal is. I see all the influences from 80s movies but it's really not that appealing unless you are some film buff.

This episode has 11 being difficult again & using her telekinetic power to trap the boys after she almost undresses in front of them. 11 said that Will is hiding from the monster that apparently ate Barbara at the pool.

I did not need to see anorexic Nancy took off her clothes to have sex with Jeff. I liked that the dad pointed out that he does want to see his sons more & it's their mom who is filling their heads with these ideas.


No comments :

Post a Comment