Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Ghost

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S04E01
Season 4 Episode 1

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance!! 

It's not the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider, which I prefer, but the Mexican car ghost rider, Robbie. I like that they kept his wheelchair brother. I really liked Felipe Smith's on the car ghost rider last year, but I hope they got rid of that serial killer spirit that was in the comic.

This was a really good episode. 

I liked that they are working on the LMD, but I could have sworn they were already mentioned in one of the movies. I'm not that interested in the SHIELD office politics. I really really liked seeing Ghost Rider beat up Quake. She was so annoying last season.

Even though I'm really excited about this, I was also excited about Deathlok & they have totally forgotten about him. It's so stupid. Instead of introducing a CGI-intensive hero, they should have gone after more tech based d-list villains. No matter what this season is going to be better than last season.


No comments :

Post a Comment