Friday, September 30, 2016

Shady Glen

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series
S03E05
Season 3 Episode 5

This monster of the week was way better. It looked like they made an actual puppet or something. I liked how Scott went after it with his two swords like he was Raphael.

I thought this episode was just going to be those flying scorpions, which were scary looking but they didn't really attack anyone. That would have been better. Instead we got crazed canibals too. They weren't so bad, I'm glad they weren't zombies.

"Not everything is an impulse."
"Some things are."


The scene where Ximena said "this is your team?" was pretty funny so was the bath salts explanation. I didn't expect them to try to turn Dr. Dakota Block into a member of their team so soon. I'm not interested in this quest for someone "Pure of Heart." This isn't Once Upon A Time.


No comments :

Post a Comment