Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sometimes In Life You Don't Get To Choose

Dark Matter
S02E12
Season 2 Episode 12

Such a good episode.

As much as I wanted some of the crew to be more of who they used to be, I did not expect 4 to kill his brother. He must have remembered something from those old memories that we haven't been shown on the show because he had all those people killed. Maybe he was just removing all the claims to the throne but that was pretty brutal.

I knew those prediction guys were there & I also knew that 6 telling 4 that the blink drive was too powerful to be on warships was a bad idea. It's a miracle he didn't have the Raza crew killed too. He must have spared them because they rescued him or he does have feelings for Nyx, even though she sees that he is different now.

Unless Alternate Jace Corso comes to their rescue, I don't see how they are getting out of this one.


No comments :

Post a Comment