Saturday, September 24, 2016

Homecoming

Camelot
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1


I read Le Morte d'Arthur decades ago & don't remember it, so I don't care about the differences.

I like that Arthur was raised by commoners & his step-brother is there. That should help him be a good king. I also like how Merlin just skipped taking Uther's castle. They went to Camelot instead & were like, this is the new royal castle. I like how Arthur was telling them to show some respect without really being coached. 

But he should have threatened Lot's men by saying yes, I killed your son because he attacked me, as I will defend myself against anyone else. He showed himself to be weak & apologetic when he should have shown how he's a king who isn't afraid to get some blood on his hands. Then he started whining to Merlin right after Morgan warned him that things were about to get real.

I like how Morgan stopped Uther's hand when he tried to hit her again. She already showed how she has magic. I like how she's Arthur's sister instead of cousin like in Merlin, which I never finished watching.

That didn't make sense when Merlin said Arthur is destined to be a great king, but if Arthur dies, his destiny will change. That is not what the word destiny means. You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.



No comments :

Post a Comment