Friday, October 21, 2016

Magenta

The Flash
S03E03
Season 3 Episode 3

Magenta was a little annoying, she almost killed a bunch of innocents to kill that foster dad. I don't think I've ever read a comic with her. It seems like she's a Magneto-girl? She was able to lift an enormous ship over a hospital! She is way too powerful to be unsupervised. Earth-1 needs some Sokovia Accords.

"I'm always going to worry, I'm always going to be cautious, I'm always going to love you."
"Dad, I know."

Dr. Wells is back!! Of course he knew the timeline changed. Makes sense that Earth-2 wasn't affected so I guess it makes sense that neither was Earth-3. Jesse Quick, there may be way too many speedsters. She even has a costume already.


Barry couldn't go on a date without being The Flash for a few hours? & did Joe really have to show him that video? That could have waited.


No comments :

Post a Comment