Saturday, October 1, 2016

Morphoses

Extant
S02E02


Ethan was not happy with Julie trying to be his new mom and while she's a little crazy, I can sort of understand her frustration, I just wonder how much she re-programmed.

And the government is right because Ethan was going to kill himself. They really need to build some safety protocols into him. Why does he even have warmers if all they do is kill him? Does the new robot girl have warmers? I can't believe Peyton Sawyer wants to start the robopocalypse.  

Not only was General Shepherd planning a drone strike on American soil, he was going to take out a bar full of people. I misunderstood, I thought her alien son was dead but he's a grown man. How did Molly even find him? Did Molly really have sex with some guy in a bar or was that a hallucination by the alien girl in the forest? It's a good thing JD put a tracker on her.


No comments :

Post a Comment