Tuesday, October 25, 2016

The Day Will Come When You Won't Be

The Walking Dead
S07E01
Season 7 Episode 1


I figured they were messing with us by how they had Rick think of each person & their life but when he did it with Carl, I knew he was thinking of what might happen because there is no way he would keep going if his son was dead.

I can't believe Rick was so stupid to threaten Negan after he killed Abraham. He is so lucky he didn't have to cut off Carl's arm.

"Maggie, I'll find you."

I didn't really feel sad about Glen until Maggie started to grieve. That fantasy at the end was pretty sad, especially with Glenn's son that he will never meet.

It really seems dumb to me, that the bad guys just left them alone. I'm still not impressed with Negan. Yes he was evil, but he's too cartoonish & over the top. And these guys all follow him? There were hardly any girls there. In the apocalypse, there is no way he would have an army like that. I found the "claimers" & basically everyone else to be more believable than Negan.

Despite all those lights & noise, somehow no zombies were drawn to that gathering?





No comments :

Post a Comment