Sunday, October 30, 2016

A Clatter and a Chatter

Aftermath
S01E05
Season 1 Episode 5

So the west coast is now 15 miles inland! Banshees & Jubokko are real. I've never even heard of Japanese vines before.

They barely reacted to all the people who probably drowned seeing as how 15 miles of coastline is under water now. The characters really need to start questioning how all of these myths are becoming real. Also I hope the show has some kind of explanation for it.

I like that Aunt Sally is dead. She was the stupidest person on this show. Constantly getting herself into trouble.

Wayne Brady is Judge Dredd! It was really dumb that Booner let Aunt Sally & the Fever head guy into the compound endangering everyone. It was really stupid. It also wasn't clear if they banged.

I didn't like that other people were calling them skinwalkers & I'm getting tired of Karen knowing every military guy in the apocalypse. It's been 2 episodes in a row of that.


No comments :

Post a Comment