Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Sword and the Crown

Camelot
S01E02

Morgan is focused, unlike King Lot. When he was going to show her who's boss, she was like yes, show everyone who is boss. But he wussed out & then tied her up. I'm surprised she warned Arthur. Was that her way of talking out Lot because she knew he wasn't man enough to be her king? I didn't think Alfred was going to kill him.

I'm also surprised that she didn't take Arthur up on his offer to become allies. She must have an alternate plan, it won't be easy. Not only does he have the sword of the gods, he now has a victory under his belt in his castle & his main rival is dead. How could they even tell who was Arthur's men & who was Lot's men during that ambush? They all looked the same to me.

So I guess that guy is Lancelot. As usual some woman keeps secret that she is betrothed to a man until the last minute. Is Mordred talking to her or the devil?


No comments :

Post a Comment