Monday, October 17, 2016

Step in The Arena

Luke cage
S01E04
Season 1 Episode 4

This episode was ok.

There should have been more dead people, half the building collapsed but they didn't even mention it.

I was wondering if they were going to show his origin. It was good but I'm not a Power Man expert so I don't know how much they changed about it. Were they trying to replicate Captain America? That must be what was on Reva's USB stick.

It seems that Reva knew all about everything. She was a liar, no surprise there.

The fight club didn't make much sense. The COs would bet against each other? Why wouldn't you bet on Lucas every time?

They finally put him in his classic costume!! It was great, but I hate how he said he looked like a fool. That was annoying. I was hoping they would update that look to be more heroic by the end of the season.


No comments :

Post a Comment