Saturday, September 2, 2017

Face to Faceless

Teen Wolf
S06E14
Season 6 Episode 14

I'm so glad that Malia showed up with Lydia. It was really dumb for Scott to go meet with Gerard by himself in those tunnels. Sure he's reasoned with other people, but Gerard isn't just an Argent, he's an old Argent & like Chris mentioned Scott turned Gerard's daughter. I also wish they would move faster with the Scalia? Malot? relationship.

"Why does this keep happening to our school?"

I like that we finally got to see some victims of the supernatural mayhem. Coach to the rescue!! That was great! I can't believe that other teacher didn't do anything. Liam would have ended up in the hospital if he wasn't a werewolf. It was really funny because earlier, coach had no clue who Nolan was when Liam named him as Lacrosse captain.

I didn't like that Scott had to be saved by deputy Parrish. They really need to let him be the alpha before the series ends.


No comments :

Post a Comment