Thursday, September 14, 2017

On Your Knees

Preacher
S02E12
Season 2 Episode 12

It's like nobody who worked on the comic ever read the bible. The messiah that is going to return in Revelation is Jesus himself returning, not that stupid inbred guy on the show. I don't know why the Pope would say such a thing. Wow, I can't believe that Herr Starr kneeled before Jesse, especially after that audio tape thing from the last episode. I hope the Preacher is going to behave after that. Herr Starr is right, the preacher is not a good man.

The hell stuff also made no sense. Eugene was in the hole, but this time the Preacher didn't show up to bang Tracy. I'm not sure what the lesson was, that he escaped the friendzone? It was dumb.

I'm also surprised how that demon from hell was able to walk around on earth & capture the Saint of Killers. I like that Herr Starr told Cassidy & Tulip how useless they are. Despite all this bad logic on the show, It's not a bad show, but I can't see how people spent money buying this comic.


No comments :

Post a Comment