Thursday, September 7, 2017

Reckoning Ball

Killjoys
S03E09
Season 3 Episode9

This episode was a little better than the last few.

I like that Fancy freed Turin, but it's really ridiculous that he doesn't understand Turins's concerns. I like that they explained the existence of Sscarbacks & tying them to the Hullen. I don't remember this being the reason, I do remember the monks going to the planet. I like when Da'avin floated that girl into orbit. That was great. 

I see why they made a big deal about Dutch bleeding so that when Aneela killed Alvis we wouldn't expect it.

The existence of Fancy being a Cleansed Hullen kind of makes their war unnecessary. Just Cleanse everyone. I also don't see why they don't just kill Del Seyah. Who cares that she's pregnant. It's obviously some weird hybrid alien monster. It's not actually anyone's love child.


No comments :

Post a Comment