Sunday, September 24, 2017

About a Girl

The Orville
S01E03
Season 1 Episode 3

Oh man, I started to cringe when they started talking about changing the baby's gender & the crew judging him, even though he is a literal alien from another planet who lays eggs!

I really like that in the end they had no choice but to respect the Moclan's culture even though they disagreed with it. That just brings up more questions. It turned out to be a really good episode with no easy answers.

The tribunal showed that the humans were total hypocrites with the circumcision question. "That's different" the doctor said. OMG. 

"I am growing weary of my shipmates imposing their will upon my family."
Have you ever stopped to think that maybe they're right?
"I will decide what is best for my child!"

The holodeck with the pancho villa dance off was really funny. The rudolph cartoon was pretty funny too. 

"Or you would have achieved glory guiding Santa Claus in Christmas Eve"



No comments :

Post a Comment