Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Mean Right Hook

Defenders
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

I like that they are starting to cross paths & there was a reference to heroes for hire. I really hope they make Hellcat join the team. It would be really lame is she never becomes Hellcat. I'm so glad Misty Knight is going to be a big part of this show. I think I'm watching it for her & Jessica Jones.

"They're just kids" 

This doesn't bode well. Daredevil decides to not just rescue some looters during the earthquake but beat the hell out of the store owner. He could have just disarmed him, instead he decides to knock them out.  Right, like kids don't kill people. Was this written by someone who doesn't live in nyc? 

I doubt that there's only 1 geologist in NYC. How is Karen not looking into this.


No comments :

Post a Comment