Sunday, September 10, 2017

Out of the Cocoon

She-Ra: Princess of Power
S02E03
Season 2 Episode 3

I like that we got an introduction episode for Flutterina. It turned out to be an origin story, because she got her butterfly powers from Lighthope. Did he just create the other new Rebellion members in this season? 

I like that She-Ra, just like He-Man, doesn't care about destroying the planet. she just changed the course of a river without considering the long term effects. I like when she does barbarian type stuff like that.

I like that Baron Condor is basically a free Etherian against the Evil Horde but he's still an evil Etherian taking advantage of his neighbors. I didn't like that he had a bunch of battle ram, sky sleds.

This episode started with Snout Spout talking to Glimmer as if he's been there the whole time. It's his 1st appearance but I don't think she even said his name!


No comments :

Post a Comment