Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Wormwood Prophecy

Salvation
S01E12
Season 1 Episode 12

Woah, they actually killed Harris's son! I didn't expect that. I thought he might escape & expose the Samson to everyone. The girl-president is still alive!! I didn't expect that one either. Then those dudes shot Amanda!! This show has turned out to be pretty good.

Now the evil president's plan to destroy China & Russia isn't even going to work! When is Harris going to sleep with Claire again?  Ok dad, Grace is in love with Darius, she's known him a month? Give me a break.

Amanda figured out the president's speech. I was relieve when it seemed that Claire was able to talk her out of starting a global panic. She didn't care when she almost started World War 3. maybe she figured out that being a DC reporter isn't easy. Some of that stuff is secret for a reason. Those Russian subs are mostly her fault but Amanda sent the story anyway just as she was dying!


No comments :

Post a Comment