Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Behold The Inhumans

Inhumans
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

I like that the show is still connected to Agents of Shield. They mentioned how humans were exposed to Terrigen in the water, but they didn't mention the fish or those pills. Wen those two were exposed to Terrigenesis, they didn't go into cocoons, they just changed. I'm surprised that they didn't recognize an Inhuman with mental abilities. Is that future guy the 1st one in the MCU?

I can't believe Maximus shaved off Medusa's hair!! That was drastic & if I were here, I would murder him just for that.

That sucks that Blackbolt killed his parents by speaking, are they changing it where his voice isn't loud, but it's just destructive? That's interesting. I like that Lockjaw's tuning fork is just a glowing mark.

What moon rover is that? It's too bad they aren't part of AIM. They were totally squandered in Iron Man 3. It would be so cool if they were back. I doubt it's connected but I guess I should finish watching Defenders just in case.


No comments :

Post a Comment