Thursday, October 5, 2017

Lazaretto

The Last Ship
S04E08
Season 4 Episode 8


The Nathan James needs to find Valek. I can't believe they were going to go to some island on a hunch. Luckily Fletcher called the Nathan James for help. They need to board that ship & save whatever seeds haven't been corrupted by the Nostos drug. 

How have they turned that stuff into food already? He just got his hands on the seeds last episode. That seems like a mistake by the show writers. 

Fletcher really was a spy, he killed poor Admiral Demetrius just to buy some time, then Giorgio shot Fletcher in the head! I didn't expect that. I'm surprised Giorgio didn't turn on his father & try to take over the whole operation.

I really did not realize that Cristos was dead the whole time, they got me, just like on Dexter.

Why is Master Chief hiding his injury? He got knocked down with 1 punch. What is he doing?



No comments :

Post a Comment