Friday, October 13, 2017

End Game

The Last Ship
S04E10
Season 4 Episode 10

Captain Slattery should have worn an eyepatch. They boarded the Triton! I'm surprised they don't have a better way of doing that. They really damaged the Nathan James this season, that massive scrape against the Triton & losing the Helo.

I find it hard to believe that they really needed Valek that bad that they would risk giving him access to the seeds again. He was a crazy junkie. I hope he died when he walked off the ship & was imagining that "heaven" island. They didn't make it clear though. At least he didn't waste all the seeds.

Burn it all down! So the insects were going to spread the cure to all the other plants? I'm not
sure how that would work. It was lame that Wolf was rescued by Kandi, give me a break.






No comments :

Post a Comment