Monday, October 16, 2017

Booby Traps

Blood Drive
S01E06
Season 1 Episode 6


This one was an Amazon Women episode.

"At least the machine's not allowed to vote."

Them milking the men for sperm was not what I expected. That wife is so violent. 

"We just got Wil E Coyote'd!"

Her car uses 8-track tapes?

I didn't expect for her sister to be dead. I thought they might find her & she'd join their team or something. I guess they figured it made more sense for her to get revenge.

I love that Julian stabbed that executive because he refuses to use the oxford comma!!

"It's nothing more than a stylistic conceit of publishing houses entirely gratuitous to precise language."

Aki's choice of actions were really funny. He's lucky she didn't choose. kill, maim, or castrate him. Man, he must be really stupid if he thinks they weren't monitoring him.


No comments :

Post a Comment