Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Love Burns

Black Scorpion
S01E05
Season 1 Episode5

This episode the Scorpion-Mobile got an upgrade to it's thermal shields.

"A fireman named Burns?"

Even Black Scorpion is starting to notice the comic book names. I still like them. I guess it makes sense that he would "fight fire with fire" against the mayor, but the heat must have affected his brain because he started targeting random parts of the city with that solar dish.

It was pretty funny how he got excited in her bed & the heat started building up in him, just like in Smallville when Clark got his heat vision the same way.

After she used the fire hydrant I thought she was going to get Argyle to put a water cannon in her car but nope. Black Scorpion killed Inferno! She used the laser that gave him his flame powers & burned him to ash! I did not expect that.

I'm glad she's not wearing those platforms anymore but now she's wearing heels.


No comments :

Post a Comment