Saturday, October 14, 2017

rX

The Gifted
S01E02

Season 1 Episode 2

They mentioned the Mutant Liberation Front!! That's so cool. I wonder if they are going to start using more mutants from the comics. I don't know who that blur girl was but she shouldn't have been able to hurt people like that.

They made Blink pretty powerful even when she's injured.

I can't believe they made Winifred get offended when the doctor asked her about domestic abuse. That was stupid.

Polaris was being pretty stupid, talking about breaking out & talking back to criminals in a prison. But I can't believe that woman just kicked her in the stomach. I'm surprised they are using Polaris she's so powerful, she even over-rode the collar in prison. That collar shouldn't exist on this show, though. The fact that they have collars that can stop your powers would mean that people could voluntarily choose to wear a collar. Why wasn't that part of a plea deal?



No comments :

Post a Comment