Monday, October 23, 2017

Triggers

Supergirl
S03E02
Season 3 EPisode 2

Who is this fear woman? They called her Psi but I don't know any DC villains like her. I remember Psycho Pirate but he's a dude & I don't think he's just fear. I wish Supergirl had said something different like she knows it's not real or she needs to accept fear & go on anyway or something.

Why hasn't Mon-El contacted her? How hard is it? Couldn't he go to Mars? Where M'gann is?

Lena Luthor was right, I really liked how she switched to boss & told Kara what's up! As much as I dislike this Jimmy Olsen, she was wrong not to CC Jimmy on these meetings. He should be worried about his job.

Who is this super strong mom?

"I saved your life."
"Yeah but so has everyone else here"

Omg really? Kids? Alex go away. I can't wait for Maggie to leave her at the altar.


No comments :

Post a Comment