Sunday, October 8, 2017

Home Sweet Homeless

Black Scorpion
S01E04
Season 1 Episode 4


AfterShock is back! I didn't think they would mention people from the movies, but they brought back the same actress & it looks like they re-shot some of her scenes. I didn't like her new costume though.

AfterShock is still nuts & I like that Darcy tried to talk her out of destroying the city. It's too bad they killed her again, although maybe she's not dead? They could bring her back.

"The problem with fighting you Chinese gangs, is that an hour later I want to beat you up again."

I liked finally seeing the Scorpionmobile shoot it's stinger at that car. I also liked how Aftershock turned into Wonder Woman & was blocking Darcy's bullets with her shock gauntlets.

Not only did Black Scorpion punch Lt. Walker in the face but Darcy must have been watching Speed because then she shot him when he was being held hostage!

Does Black Panther know that Angel City has Vibranium?


No comments :

Post a Comment