Thursday, October 5, 2017

eXposed

The Gifted
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

This was an ok 1st episode. They mentioned the X-men & the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants so I guess they are trying to tie into the movies? But the movies have the messiest timeline. Blink was in apocalypse, so how is this Blink going to work? 

It is cool to see Blink, even if she isn't pink. Plus Polaris! Where is her green hair? & Why does a dude have Dazzler's power?? What is up with that? It's sad, I guess Incorporated was cancelled. I'm having trouble recognizing all the mutants.

They used the cartoon theme as a ringtone! I like that they were called the Sentinel Services. SS, hah! I hated those droids. That was the worst part of the episode. I don't remember those things in the movies, so I don't know why they are in this show.

I hate that the family's last name is Strucker. They introduced Baron Von Strucker's descendant on Agents of Shield but this show isn't related to that one so they should have picked a different name.



No comments :

Post a Comment