Thursday, April 26, 2018

AKA Ain't We Got Fun

Jessica Jones
S02E08
Season 2 Episode 8

I don't know what Jessica is thinking bringing her mom, the rage monster, to her apt. I can just see her killing the super or the super's kid. So stupid. She hasn't seen her mom in 17 years, she's not her mom anymore, she's basically a stranger & definately the murderer of her ex-boyfriend. I like that they mentioned The Raft. I'm curious who's shooting at her though. that was unexpected.

I like how Malcolm used the gay bar to get even more dirt on the other partner. That was really smart. I thought he was just screwing up, which seemed really weird.

What happened with the healer guy? Did he heal her? Did Hogarth feel herself get better? 

Of course the nurse is a lesbian, every girl on tv is a lesbian these days, ugh.


No comments :

Post a Comment