Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Brainless in Seattle, Part 1

iZombie
S04E03
Season 4 Episode 3


Brain Valentine chocolates!

It was so funny how they were playing the soft rock when she would see some dude. There was so much music in this episode. Who is this renegade girl? At 1st I didn't understand why they would be turning people, but I didn't think about terminally ill people. I can see how the Darwin Project would want to do research on zombies if it meant somehow curing those diseases.

Liv didn't tell Clive about Bozzio. They better not have an open relationship, I am going to be so annoyed.

Maybe Fillmore Graves needs to force people to wear gloves or something. Especially their own people. I can't believe how quickly things are starting to go bad with the general zombie situation. They need to come up with a solution. They were shooting people at the entrance so they should have the death penalty or something. The wristbands were pretty funny.


No comments :

Post a Comment