Monday, April 16, 2018

Sisterhood

Once Upon A Time
S07E15
Season 7 Episode 15


I got so excited for some Tron references instead it was just stuff in the background.  Why were they playing Galaga? Because it was mentioned in Avengers? Why wasn't he playing Fix It Felix? They should have been playing Space Paranoids or Marvel Superheroes, instead of putting that game in the background with Q-Bert. Ugh!!

At least Henry admitted that he's been friendzoned.

I can't believe that Anastasia forgave Drizella again. After she was betrayed. I can believe that Dr. Facilier did it for the Evil Queen but I thought he was a bad guy? I would like it better if Dr. Facilier was more involved with Princess Tiana instead.

So Nick is Hansel, good, kill some more witches! Anonymous Chocolates is a good band name!



No comments :

Post a Comment