Friday, April 13, 2018

Sins of the Father: The Book of Redemption

Black Lightning
S01E10
Season 1 Episode 10



I liked the father-daughter talk that Black Lightning had with Jennifer at the end. That's what I want to see more of on this show.

I'm surprised that Anissa is forgiving of Gambi & Jefferson isn't. It doesn't make sense, I expect the opposite. SJW activists like Anissa usually are not forgiving at all & nothing anyone does is ever enough. She's right though, Gambi was unaware of what was happening & when he found out, he tried to do something about it. Not only that, he was tortured & was still protecting Jefferson.

The wife is starting to get on my nerves. He loves her & she seems to still love him, just move back in with your husband & children already! This family dynamic is just another example of why men shouldn't get married.

Lala is fearless now & that makes him really dangerous.






No comments :

Post a Comment