Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Darlington 500

Timeless
S02E02
Season 2 Episode 2

 I'm glad Wyatt called them coastal elites. I wish he had said it with more disdain in his voice. I don't know about NASCAR either, but they were being so smug about it. So the driver he liked was fake, but I guess Wendell Scott was real. so at least some of each episode is going to be real history. Before Rufus said it, I was thinking he sounded like Han Solo.

"We're commie hunters"

Stupid Rufus can't fix an engine. So the muslim girl can see through time because she saw The Golden Gate bridge being built & saw the future of Rufus's burnt arm.

Freckles is really evil, she wanted the dude's pregnant wife there to watch him die & was going to kill her if he didn't drive his car into those car executives. Would Rittenhouse make cars & make them safe? Maybe innovate before the Japanese took over the car market? I'm kind of curious about this grandpa & his vision for humanity. They seem to be moving a little close to 12 Monkey territory & Primaries.


No comments :

Post a Comment