Sunday, April 29, 2018

Breadcrumbs

Once Upon A Time
S07E16
Season 7 Episode 16

As much as I loved the movie Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters & that this show has Hansel killing witches, I really hope the fact that Hansel is Jacinda's ex-husband is part of the curse. Because we saw Hansel in one of the flashbacks in the Enchanted Forest. So they were ok being friends with a witch hunter at one point. I don't like how they make him seem like a crazed murderer killing for fun. Hansel has a legitimate reason to kill witches. Also they made it seem like he's awake, especially because of what he was writing in the book.

It was pretty ridiculous that Henry asked Nick to drive him to Jacinda's apt. 'Hey can you drive me to your ex wife's apt so I can sleep with her?' Zelina can tell Nobin all sorts of things without letting on that they are fairy tale characters. 

I like that we got to see Tiana again, but now I feel like I need to taste these beignets they are constantly talking about.

That lucy actress is the worst. Her dialogue is way too old for her & she delivers it like a 20 year old & not a kid. I can't stand when she's on screen.

No comments :

Post a Comment