Thursday, April 19, 2018

AKA Freak Accident

Jessica Jones
S02E02
Season 2 Episode 2

I'm not excited about this origin story. It seems like it's going to take all season. Origin stories are usually boring. Who cares how it all started. Especially if they don't tie into someone trying to re-create the super-soldier formula.

When is Trish going to turn into Hellcat? I didn't expect them to kill Nuke like that. He was barely in this episode.

I am loving how this episode is totally anti-feminist. The guy says "nice ass" to her & instead of a stupid speech or her beating him up, they bang in the bathroom. Then she insults the superindentent's masculinity & he's like 'wrong, I'm fighting my ex-wife for custody of my son & I'm not going to lose him in order to be a white knight for you," it was really good.

Does anyone really care that Hogarth had a foursome with some hookers (no, we don't). Sorry but 15 year old girls are not innocent angels. I remember what those girls were like & they are even worse these days. So Malcolm punching him was really stupid.


No comments :

Post a Comment