Thursday, April 5, 2018

Knightfall

Once Upon A Time
S07E13
Season 7 Episode 13



I get that Henry & Jacinda are married but I really wish that Druzilla had seduced him. He's such a white knight, it's disgusting for me to watch him. I hate it even more than Alice & Robin.

Having Drusilla onscreen improves the show so much. They should make her a bigger part & have her interact with some other characters, because when she's with Jacinda or Lucy, the contrast is startling.

I really liked Captain Hook & Captain Ahab gambling for Maui's hook!! That was great. It's too bad we didn't get a sword fight, that would have been much better than a stupid duel with pistols.
How funny if Emma Swan is killing the witches. That Lucy is such a terrible actress, I can't stand her.



No comments :

Post a Comment