Friday, July 15, 2016

Blood Washed Away

12 Monkeys
S02E12

This was a really good episode but some parts didn't make any sense.

"Where are you right now? Somewhere warm? Safe? Next to someone you love?"

Cassie & Cole are finally together. I was not happy that he abandoned her in the hospital, I get it but I didn't like it. I'm glad she remembered his alias. I really like how so much of their time in that house was from the speech from that evil woman. 1 of them might be the witness, but I don't even care. I am just enjoying the time travel stuff. I am curious how the world didn't end when they failed to stop the paradox.

I know that Cole & Cassie were living in the 50s for months & he became friends with that guy, but he should have shot them before they created the paradox. His aim isn't that good, they may not have died. Also why didn't Ramse shoot the witness, he was supposed to be angry & looking for revenge. They traveled for months & he almost killed that daughter to do it but then he stops at the last minute. I really liked the way he easily beat the crap out of that mouthy woman & put her in her place.

What were those crazy blades & those symbols. The finale should be really good.


No comments :

Post a Comment