Saturday, July 23, 2016

Slain Dragons

Powers
S02E09

I liked the Diamond flashbacks. It was good to see him back then & after he lost his powers.

I like that Retro Girl 2 was so upset that she didn't even want her powers anymore. That seemed like a normal human reaction. At first I thought Calista was in the precinct because the drainer would make SuperShock weak. I also liked when Pilgrim showed Diamond that he didn't have his powers back, that was pretty funny. I liked that the coroner was excited about the  zombie kid.

SuperShock is out of control, I can't believe he's killing powers thinking that they are hiding The Ghost. And he's being so brutal about it. This is not like Justice Lords at all. At least they went after bad guys.

So what is happening to Deena, that goo she swallowed from Queen Noir might kill her. I'm surprised that The Ghost allowed himself to be arrested, maybe he's afraid of SuperShock?


No comments :

Post a Comment