Saturday, July 2, 2016

Origins

Powers
S02E07

I liked seeing SuperShock's origin back to World War 1 & how the supers barely age. I also liked how they had SuperShock be the guy who killed Hitler because the Nazis had figured out nuclear weapons before us. I was hoping that thanks to him, we didn't drop the A-bombs on Japan but they didn't change that. I hope they reveal that those nukes were necessary because Japan had Powers in those cities.

It sure looked like SuperShock squeezed Hitler's head just like Cobalt Knight, so I'm not sure it was The Ghost.

Diamond should mentor those kids. Like the Powers Intiative or JSA. It sure seems like Diamond is getting his powers back. That would totally change the show, I hope he only gets them back under certain circumstances or something.

Deena was such a bitch to her dad, even before he got cleared. He almost went to jail & she can't be nice & is still judging him even though she is a hypocrite. She needs to grow up for real & not just say it.


No comments :

Post a Comment