Thursday, July 14, 2016

Yes Is The Only Living Thing

Containment
S01E12

I like that Jana had compassion for Jake unlike stupid Katie did. I'm glad that Jake sent the kid off with Jana, he shouldn't be guilted into raising that kid for some selfish girl he knew for only 2 weeks.

I like how Dr. Lommers just doesn't care that Lex knows the truth. She was basically like "You can't handle the truth!" & "You want me on that wall."

Poor Cannerts is totally helpless.

That stupid gang guy, he couldn't control himself & now his brother is infected. I was wondering where they would get another guinea pig. Thanks criminal! Why isn't everyone wearing masks?

Those old people were so useless. Is Bert retarded? Teresa explained that her mom was dead & he was like, "uhh whut?? what could be wrong with her during this viral outbreak?"

I really hope the cure doesn't work & everyone dies next episode when they try to escape. How awful would it be if Lex is there when they shoot Jana! That would be so shocking.



No comments :

Post a Comment