Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Finish The Song

Preacher
S01E09

I felt bad for the poor sheriff who strangled that angel as an act of mercy, he was pretty distraught about doing it. I was hoping the angel would touch his forehead & relieve him of that guilt using angel magic or something.

I was getting really annoyed when they kept showing those old west scenes that we already saw in old episodes but then they kept showing them & finally revealed that he was in Hell reliving the worst part of his life. That was pretty good.

I'm not sure why they need the old cowboy to kill the Preacher but I liked that they got on the shuttle where Walter White got on the shuttle. That was funny.

I can't believe Emily fed the Mayor to Cassidy. That was awful. Did she do that just so she could pursue Jesse because Tulip said she was done with him. Emily is an evil heartless selfish bitch.


No comments :

Post a Comment